Hubby and porn.

Lol WHY is my hubby so embarassed about it? He wiped the entire history of our comp cuz he was looking at it. I KNOW he did cuz that's the only time he wipes it. I'M the one that showed him the good sites to go to. And I'M the one that finds movies he likes and sends them to him!!! Or sends him sexy pics and stuff. He's still so embarassed about it. He feels bad.... WHY??? What can I do to make him more comfortable. I want to watch porn with him sometimes but he said he's afraid to get aroused. Uh.... I thought that was the point of porn. LOL

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 4:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• It is the point of porn and btw I do the same for my hubby as well................. anyways maybe he is afraid of since your pregnant and uncomfortable and you hit that I don't feel attrative stage, maybe he's afraid of hurting your feelings or something and he doesn't want to do that, so he figures if he erases the history you won't know and everything will be ok. Guys don't think like we do. Good Luck, maybe tonight sit down with him and play a movie for the two of you or something
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• It could be the way he was raised.... some kids are brought up thinking that porn and being turned on by it is wrong.....Even when they are adults and they can think and do as they please they still feel a little shamful for looking and for liking it!!! I dated a guy like that. Just keep reassuring him your cool with it and you like the fact he looks and you would like to join sometimes he might come around sooner or later... hope this helps!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Lol I've tried that and he begs me to turn it off and have sex with him. I've told him it's ok and he says "I know but I'm still embarassed..." he's so cute.... He's ok when I show him the sexy pics I find but it's just the porn. Maybe I'll MAKE him watch it with me. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• dotn force him thats what might be making him uncomfortable.... just pretend you dont know he is doing it even when he erases the history and just make him feel like you dont know after a while he might come around and be able to watch with you....alot of times a man doesnt want to see his women watching him get aroused over something that is usually a secret so let him be for a while and see what happens. when are you due by the way
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Enjoy the fact that he doesn't need or want it! I have the opposite problem! My husband is a porn ADDICT!! It became such a problem that it actually replaced sex with me! I was will to do almost anything with him and he would rather look at porn! It ruined our marriage! It lead to me having an affair!
    Anonymous

• I would go to the sex shop and look at them together so that he can get comfortable around it with you! Make it something you can do together! i had a boyfriend who couldn't watch it with me but could watch it on his own as well. Tell him you like it!
    Anonymous

• You are hecka sexy! Have you ever done a 3sum with your hubby!>
    Anonymous

• HAHAHA marlye, i feel for you....<3 for what anon said. its flattering and all but whoa, maybe she should delete her history,

Anyway....Girl...i feel you...my man is the same way, he likes it but doesnt want me to know he likes it,. and or pretends he doesnt want to look when i take him to the sites, but then again he will look over and giggle,

Maybe he thinks that his "porn" is his release and his personal thing, all men need somthing personal ..or on the other hand he is looking in somthing he shouldnt be, so make sure if he wants to look at porno. block the history erase button with a lock ;o) password can be
    Porno Man hahah he wouldnt ever get it,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• lol my so thinks that when he erases history I dont know .....but I always check the google desk top heheheheI know everything he looks at its funny to me I think...and he dont even know what google desk top is lol lol I love it

Anonymous

• My hubby doesn't even like porn. But maybe your hubby thinks how some people do.. that when you're married, looking at porn is "cheating." Just tell him it turns you on when you guys can get that close and just relax and watch something that intimate together. Although I doubt you guys would be relaxing! lol just let him know it's perfectly fine with you cuz he might think you're only saying it. Like.. just say, it's movie night and pop it in. Or you could just wait until he's coming out the shower and come out to see you watching porn. Or.. you could just be surfing some porn websites and if he asks what you're doing.. show him. Good luck and get it on lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2008