Did you go to school with anyone who became famous?

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 5:13 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wilmer Valderama
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 5:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• the tall woman who was on third rock from the sun
    and other things too
    she was younger than me, did not know her, can not remember her name
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• she was also on sex in the city-the crazy party woman who fell out the window and died
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I graduated with a guy who just signed with UFC he one his light feather weight like in a minute or something. I dont' know if that counts as famous.
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• my mom went to school with Hulk Hogan

i went to school with the recently graduated Delbert Alvarado, he was the quarterback for the USF Bulls. hes not that famous unless you watch a lot of college football.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Not at the same time, but Gwen Stefani went to my HS as did her brother. She graduated 5 years ahead of me though, so I never saw her there.

My mom went to HS with Kevin Costner though. He was friends with my uncle and both he and my uncle were 2 years behind my mom. She still talks to him sometimes on the phone as they have mutual friends.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I didn't go to school with anyone that became famous, but some of my former students have gone on to find their own form or fame. One is a professional rollerblader (X Games) and holds a record and another is a singer that while hasn't made it to the top 20, she has had some songs in movies.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Well,locally famous. Our state representative Gordon Hintz

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I went to school with Katie Holmes cousins..they were in my grade. She went to the same grade and high school I did...her in good ole Toledo Ohio
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My sister went to school with Jon Reep ... famous for winning Last Comic Standing and the Dodge "Is that a Hemi" commercials.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2010