Really scared?!?

Ever since I've gotten pregnant I've been hungry ALL the time, and I've been eating healthy and frequently.About two weeks ago I went to the hospital because I was bleeding a little I stayed 6 hrs and had various tests done and everything was fine except for a UTI.I got antibiotics but like a week later me and my SO had sex and I bled, I wouldn't say a lot but more than I probably shouldve but I just brushed it off as something having to do with sex and pregnancy(we were a little rough).So it went away and everything went back to normal...well all of a sudden

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• For like the past two days, I haven't beeen hungry, sick or anything and btw my symptoms have hit hard and stayed ever since I got pregnant.I also showed very early on(1st pregnancy)and everyone said I was having twins,(I'm not as far as I know)but it seems my stomach has even gone away a little or doesn't seem to get as big when I've eaten.I force myself to wat but I'm not hungry anymore.I'm scared I've had a miscarriage and didn't know!!Is this possible, any advice?!?
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Eat*
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• How far along are you? I noticed that my morning sickness just went away suddenly one day, then on and off since about week 13 (19 now) I feel off, but not consistant. About the bleeding, if it was just red, no clotting, then it was probably just the sex and your cervix being bumped. I had a sensitive cervix and bled every time dh and I had sex.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I'm 10 weeks.
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• It isn't unusual for your stomach to seem larger and then go away. What was your bleeding like?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Like a period but less blood.It was a reddish brown.
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Any clotting? If you are really worried, you can either take another test and see what it says or see your doctor for a blood test.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• No, no clotting.I was thinking of taking another test but I thought I was just over reacting.Wouldn't there be more physical evidence of a miscarriage though?
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Yes. Clotting. I think I miscarried when I would have been about 4 weeks, maybe 6, and it was like a very heavy period with large clots. I think you will be fine. If you stress too much, your body can react to that. Just take it easy and rest. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• If you are 10 weeks you would of noticed a big clot when I was 9 weeks and had mine it was the size of a golf ball
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2008