When will they release the Breaking Dawn trailer? adult content

I... Can't... Wait!
I only wish they weren't putting the "sex scene" in the movie. It wasn't in the book..therefore its unnecessary to the plot. I don't care how attractive the actors are, I don't want to watch two people have sex. There are special movies for that...KWIM?

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 5:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• the movie isn't going to be released til next november. so i would imagine they'd release it around 6 months before it comes out (they love to tease you and make you wait months & months!)

im just as excited as you are :) and i didnt know they were adding a sex scene. i agree the book didn't go into much detail, just explained the "after" like the bed being torn to shreds LOL. either way i just hope the birthing scene is as intense as the book!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yeah, tnm. You know, from what I've heard people are REALLY upset about the birthing scene...calling it "too graphic". Do they listen to themselves?? LOL
    As for the honeymoon scene... in the book, the whole reason the next morning was funny is because you didn't get a play by play. Bella simply woke up covered in a few bruises and a ton of feathers... HILARIOUS! All movie makers care about is money-making these days... whatever makes the money...to hell with the original intent or the story the author wants to portray.
    brandyj

Comment by brandyj (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Oh, and God help us when they shoot the part of Breaking Dawn when Edward and Bella "break in" their new cottage....
    brandyj

Comment by brandyj (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• too graphic huh? the scene in the book would've mortified them! and yes, all they care about is money making. i think people who only watched the movies and havent' read the book "want" the sex scene. there's no way the book-readers would want it because we appreciate what was left up to our own imagination and we didn't need it drawn out for us!

Oh, and God help us when they shoot the part of Breaking Dawn when Edward and Bella "break in" their new cottage.... <---HAHA exactly! this last one will surely be rated R!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Since the film is still being filmed I would say it will be next spring or summer before we see clips-but I have seen some stills on Entertainment Weekly website.
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 6:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2010