good christmas morning recipes?

i want to make my kids a great christmas morning breakfast. to make things oober special on that day, since daddys gone im trying to make up for it..
got any?

Asked by sandraberke at 6:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Food & Drink

• there is a Coffee Cake that you can prepare the night before that is really yummy with a tall glass of milk.

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'm going to ecodani's house! YUM!

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• How bout a ham and egg casserole....i don't use a recipe. But it is basically eggs, ham, and whatever else you want to put in it.........rotel, bellpepper,onion,mushrooms, green onions,cheese. whatever you can think of ..and bake it in the oven.......yummmmmm the flavor cooks into it so well!

Answer by harris4 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Hot cocoa with a candy cane stir stick. Baked French toast casserole with walnuts and cranberries, hash brown casserole, poached eggs

To make French toast casserole, just use a French toast egg batter and pour it over slices of challah bread in a casserole dish and bake it. Mix in dried cranberries and walnut bits into the egg batter.

Answer by ecodani at 6:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• my kids love monkey bread, they want that at any chance they have. sausage, egg and cheese casserole. Overnight french toast.

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I always used to do sausage balls, eggs, fruit, and juice.

Answer by KTMOM at 9:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Cinnamon buns

Answer by sstepph at 9:32 AM on Dec. 18, 2010