I'm embarassed to ask..

Does anyone else get horny right before or during your period? More than any other times? It's frustrating because my husband will not have sex with me when its that time, and honestly, I think its gross too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• I do. That's when toys come in handy.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• He shouldnt be "grossed out" even though it is kinda Yuk haha, but he must be modest or maybe he figures you dont like it or wouldnt like it, i mean having sex in the shower when your on your aunt flow wouldnt hurt anything
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I have done it with my hubby during that time ever since we started dating. And you actually stop bleeding while you're having sex anyway. It just starts again after you're done. It really isn't that messy, especially if you're extra horny anyway! Just coax your hubby to try it once, or just initiate sex when he doesn't know you're on your period. If he's just too grossed out, maybe try the shower?? Trust me it feels even better than when you're not on your rags!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• yes for sure. we do it in the shower then.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Yes, I think that most women do. The surge of hormones causes us to want to have sex!!!!!
    Tayandstevenmom

Answer by Tayandstevenmom at 6:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I don't get that horny til I'm ovulating, but we have had period sex...just do it in the shower.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• This is what I did on my honeymoon....I took a very hot bath prior to lovemaking. It slows down your flow a lot, but you might want to try a towel under you if you have sex in the bed. Trust me...it is amazing! lol :)
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 6:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• It really is amazing, because it's SUPER lubed up. lol. Try convincing him. It's really not gross, IMO. It really feels great because you're so pumped up. I think he'd really like it. My SO LOVES it.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 7:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I get super horny at that time too. I love period sex, but my dh doesn't care for it. If you leave your tampon in until right before you start fooling around, it will soak up most of the flow and sex won't be quite so messy. I had an ex who just loved sex at that time. It was so hot.
    Anonymous

• it is awesome. period orgasms are way better than regular ones. My DH likes sex no matter the time of month. just find what works for you. Try asking him if he will go down on you if you have a tampon, it wont be messy.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 8:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2008