during a short seperation my bf slept with another girl w/o condom no b/c but pulled out. it was before her period but the also had sex a few days after her period using the pull out. if it crazy for me to worry about her being pregnant? and me NOT wanting her to keep the baby!! adult content

im 35 weeks pregnant me n my bf/bd just got back together sunday.
we broke up on thanksgiving and his slut of a ex thts been after him since i first got him was there to be a rebound cos we were fighting rly bad. so while i was trying to work things out with him she was sleeping with him [while i still was!] and telling me shes talking to him for me, i nvr knew her before him so i befrended her after the whole shes youir ex fuck her thing wore off. so at the time of him having sex with both of us i ddnt know he was messing with her! i found out because when she was on her period be cam over and picked me up after he took her home and we slept together. she asked how we were so i told her n she told me everything cos he promised her he was done with me! so then he pushed me away completely and started dating her. they had sex 1 more time a few days after her period with the pull out method. sunday we were talking n he told me he didnt love her he loved me and broke up with her to come back :) im guessing he was just being a jerk tht needs to get some other sex before hes tied by the bay? idk n idc! but my main concern is tht no matter wht even with pulling out he could get her pregnant! he never did with me and thts how we did it til we wanted a baby. but is it wrong for me to not want her to keep the baby if it turns out she pops up with a im pregnant! im having our 1st baby next month, and nothing could ruin it more then her missing her period. if she does wht do i do. when i mentioned it to him he said wed take the baby and raise it but i dont want it, i dont want her to have it! idc if its immature im wayy prettier then she is and i dont wanna have another kid around thts his tht i didnt make. cos itll remind me of when he hurt me and i just wanna forget it all!

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 6:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You need to forget about all this drama and get your butt to the doctor to make sure you don't have a VD that you could pass to the baby. You're about to be a mama, girl, this is too much. Find a real man.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'm sorry, but you need to grow up. You are about to be a mother. First of all, try to use proper English, it is very hard to read text language. Second of all, you have no right to say another woman should not keep her baby. Lastly, I would dump that loser. If he was sleeping with her while with you and not using protection, he was just waiting for it to happen. At least you can get child support and she will do it to him too. He will pay for being a pig. Like I said, grow up and start thinking about you and your baby. Start thinking (and writing) like an adult.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• WOW you have major issues im 20 happily married and thank god everyday that he made me the mature woman i am at a young age and that he sent me a prince and not a loser ... the fact that babies are being born into this situation is pathetic get your life together seriously act like a adult
    Roxeybunnie

Answer by Roxeybunnie at 6:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• woah! wow...first off you don't get to decide what another woman does with her child if she is pregnant.
    Second off, you know way too much about this person and her personal cycles, a little wierd.
    Third, why is she so involved in your life?
    Fourth, if you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• Um why are you even with him .....he treats you like leftovers!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 6:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• You accept him back after he does this,get used to him doing it again and again. Good gracious woman,get a backbone!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• And seriously? What do we need pictures of the two of you for??
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• wtf i would be worried about more than that. Have him get checked for stds because she sounds like a whore and why are you with him? A man that has 2 chicks pregnant at once god knows what else you don't know. Man oh man. Shit like this winds up on maury or jerry.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• He's sleeping with his ex, you're pregnant, and the thing that you think is most disturbing is that he might not have pulled out in time? You call her a slut... yet you are sleeping with this man she recently had sex with. Unprotected. I would be more worried about things that won't be cured in 9 months. And the fact that this guy was (and most likely still is) cheating on you. You really think that's the best you deserve? I'd get tested for disease and make him do the same. You don't want to pass anything on to the unborn child.
    RealityFan

Answer by RealityFan at 6:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2010