Have any idea what this could be?(TMI MAYBE)

I feel almost as if my ovaries hurt i've had this sorness for about 5 days and ive never had it before also when i pee its really yellow (SORRY TMI) they dont hurt majorly but they are sore, im not pregnant and i just got off my period last week .any one experienced this or know what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Health

• Some women have aching ovaries when they ovulate. If its *very* painful you should have a doctor check it out. I had cysts that would pop up on my ovaries, and those can really hurt. Really yellow pee can be a sign of not enough fluid -- if its not your ovaries, if its your kidneys (from behind your back) you could be dehydrated or getting a bladder infection. Again those usually hurt and feel like a mid back ache. Try drinking lots of fluids, cranberry juice, etc..
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 5:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I've had MANY urinary tract, and kidney infections. What you're describing sounds like a UTI, because urinary tract infections happen before a kidney infection. You can go to Wal-Mart and get these tablets called AZO, they're in a blue box, they'll help clear up the UTI. Also, there is AZO Cranberry that will help keep UTI's from returning. It's alot cheaper to try it this way before spending the money on a Dr. visit. The AZO tablets will make the ache go away. You also need to drink plenty of water, and try to stay away from caffeine for a few days.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I get this right when I ovulate. One thing that helps when I ovulate like this...TMI here but it works. Take a stool softener or have a high fiber diet and try to poo...This will help ease the pain or inflamation while ovualting. Another thing that helps is a nice warm bath and put a steamy hot washcloth on the area where your pain is and this will have a soothing effect. Hope you feel better soon!
    nyteowl

Answer by nyteowl at 12:47 AM on Nov. 9, 2008