Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

What could this be?

My brother who is 40 yrs.old he lives a good life I went to go visit him and noticed he tends to shake alittle (like a nervous feeling) Not so much as a tremble but like when you are nervous I asked him about and he said he never noticed.. I am concern for him hmmm? I don't know what to make of it.
Please ladies can you help give me a piece of mind somehow I am worried for him.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Health

Answers (8)
  • too much caffeine
    drug withdrawl

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

  • Ask him to go to the Doctor. He may know what it is, and not want to talk about it. Tread carefully!

    Answer by mrskrisher at 6:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

  • My dad shakes, but he has had that problem since he was a baby. The Dr. put my grandma on DIET PILLS when she she was pregnant with him! Agh...How stupid! Anyways...has it always kind of been there, or has it just started? He should really get it checked out! Have you talked to him about it more? Maybe he's nervous and doesnt want to go to the Dr. ? Maybe he is scared about what he will find out? Good luck! Hope everything goes well!

    Answer by MissyD87 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

  • My best friend's husband shakes and he's in his 30's. Their daughter shakes the same way, and she's only 10. Their doctors told them it's nothing to worry about, it's just how they are.

    Answer by badgirl44654 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

  • My fiance shakes because of his blood pressure

    Answer by sweet29mom at 7:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

  • hmmm ...i've recently begun to do this also. worries my family big time. went to dr....not a good one..actually nurse practitioner. She said don't know what it is ....probably nothing. Low blood sugar maybe?.......agghhh seriously. So i have no clue!

    Answer by harris4 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

  • could it be bypolar .he needs to see a neurogolist

    Answer by mwood108 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

  • His blood sugar count could be low,I suggest he see a Dr. I'm sure they would run lab test.

    Answer by fancinanni at 12:48 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.