hair and eyes.......

has anyone had their hair get darker while they were pregnant, im only wondering cuz my hair is turning black at the top and getting dark red down near the bottom, i have never ever dyed my hair, it used to be blond and i knew my hair was gonna turn black when i was older but i didnt think it would turn dark red and black so fast....oh and my hair is still falling out is that normal?

and now for eyes lol

has anyone had their eye color change? my eyes are usually one color at a time and for the last week they have been dark green around the outside and light amber in the middle near the pupil, i think its kinda weird haha

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 6:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my hair is turning dark too, my eyes are ok tho
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My eye color did not change, but my hair color did. I have never dyed my hair either, and I am bright blonde! When I became pregnant my hair went from bright blonde, to dirty blonde in a short period of time! As far as I know, its pretty normal :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I couldn't tell ya about the hair part I dye mine too much. As for the Eyes...Mine change colors all the time, they seemed brighter when I was prego tho.
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 7:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• It's normal for your hair to get darker (or lighter). Sometimes your hair stays that color after pregnancy. Some people will only mention their eye color changing; mine did not.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2010