My son wants smelly soaps for christmas, soap on a rope. Where is the best place to buy???

Is most soaps these days for men in body wash form or so they still have soap on a rope?? He is a teenager and wants to smell nice??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• The Axe gift sets are really nice. I know that Walmart had some of those. Also, it's been a while, but my brothers used to use the Old Spice soap on a rope. Again, check Walmart for those...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Probably bed,bath & beyond
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Try Bath & Body Works. Dove Soap has a lot of nice scented varieties. How about Irish Spring Soap?? That smells masculine!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My kids use Dove although they have just started using Axe although I think that is only in a body wash and not a soap. I think Irish Spring is also nice!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• TJMaxx had a rubber ducky about a month ago that smelled like grapefruit--and it was on a rope! Other than that, I'd check out Walmart or Target. Hmm, perhaps there's girl he would like to impress...?
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 2:51 AM on Dec. 18, 2010