should I be worried? Dr. doesnt seem to be.................. adult content

Wednesday We went to our dr. appt had an u/s to find out the sex, which didnt happen, but its ok, baby heart rate was 155.. didnt want to show us the goods. lol

Well the u/s tech asked if I was dehydrated. I told her no. said that the amniotic fluid is a bit low. they set me up an appointment at a good host in orlando fla. was told for better imaging... but its not for another 6 days... should i be worried? cause the fluid is what the baby needs right? i dunno. no stressing. just curious. i was worried when i left the dr. but no one seems to concerned...

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 7:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if it was too low they'd make you be seen right away. i know you'll worry, it will be hard not to. but i wouldn't worry too much about it. hope everything is ok :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I had low fluid for the last 3 months of my pregnancy...they checked it every 2 weeks...u should b fine
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• if they arent too concerned I wouldnt be, if it was an emergency they would have done something right away, a little low might not mean anything, and they just want to get a better look to make sure its not going to turn into something worse. Next time dont feel bad voicing your concerncs, and asking lots of questions so that you dont have to worry about it later.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 7:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• they just want to make sure you aren't leaking or have any other reason for fluid loss.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 7:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• i knew someone who had this. at the end of her pregnancy it made pushing the baby out harder. other then that she was fine
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 7:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Fluid rebuilds itself. Make sure you drink LOTS AND LOTS of water :)
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 7:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I been floating I been drinking so much water lol.. my bf is making sure of it.. :)
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Most pregnant women are dehydrated, heck most people are and don't know it.
    Keep drinking tons of fluids, water is the best of course and good luck at your next appointment.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 7:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• thank you
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Don't worry too much, if it is a real problem, the doctor would have said something or at least sent you there earlier. Drink lots of water and try not to stress. Hey maybe you will be able to tell at that last appointment. BTW with that heartrate, I am guessing you will have a girl.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2010