where does his thoughtfullness come from!?!?!?

Im gonna start off with saying. I absolutely LOVE my boyfriend right now!

Nick & I went to his grandads yesterday, to sell him his 22 lever action rifle. Cause we need money. Well he gave us 125.00 for it. Which I thought was to go to bills, and the car payment and such. Well We stopped at Walmart to get stuff we needed, and ended up lookin in the kids isle's for like an hour!! He picked up a HUGE Nerf gun, and I thought ok AWESOME, and thats it. NOPE!! He picked out Bakugons, a case for them, UNO cards (LOL), Army men with tanks, and so on. He kept asking me my thoughts, and I just told him to get whatever he wants, cause I dont wanna push it and him worry about what money was spent as we walk out the door....wants lil man to have something to wake up to :*)

well we spent like 80.00+ which is awesome. cause my son wasnt going to have much cause Im barely working and my bf got laid off. I wanted to cry, so when we got to the car I gave him a kiss and told him thank you :)

Today he said "I have an idea", "Why dont we move the tree and hide it from lil man and put it up christmas eve, make it look like Santa left it?!" I told him ok, since its not that big. but its just like where did this all come from?!? hes normally stingy and doesnt seem interested. but then he does this.

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 7:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• IDK where it comes from but I would just enjoy it and be great-full that he is being so sweet.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 7:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• That's great...christmas spirit bit him in butt. Ask him where it came from though!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Oh most definetly!!! :) I about made myself cry, reading what I posted lol ahh pregnancy
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 7:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Its called Christmas Spirit and it gets a hold of us all !yes Christmas will be smaller this year but its not stopping us from celebrating the birth of Jesus and our love for each other Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• stop worrying about where its comming from,just be thankful that he is being this way and pray to god it lasts forever lol
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2010