When she Picks her EX Over her Bestfriend !! adult content

What Do you do when your Bestfriend Picks her male friend i say friend cause hes neither her boyfriend nor hubby .. Ok so i guess her ex , What Do i do when she completely looses all respect for herself an I know she is making Choices out of hurt !! 

Am I wrong not to stand there an be a Punching Bag !!! And be treated like a piece of shit !!! 

She dont like what i have to say cause she knows im Right an I know she is hurt and i wish i would help her an make it al better for her an make her life simple again .. 

But i just cant watch her do this to herslef !!! And i feel soo hurt that after knowing hes lied to her , cheated on her , talks to her like she is worthless , that she would still Want to be with this man , knowing his Ex has told her they have been together .. And he has told her to leave him alone !!! 

How do i help her !!! sad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Unfortunantly, there isnt much you can do.. You can either walk away from her and her situation or you can wait it out and help her pick up the pieces when it's over.. Either way it's a tough decision.. Good Luck
    Jordi_Girl

Answer by Jordi_Girl at 11:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Just keep talking to her is my advice. Eventually he'll do something so bad that even she won't be able to deny it.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2010