Is anyone a lawyer in family law or wills?

If you have a legal background can I speak with you? My aunt is suing me for my fathers death costs. He abandoned us when I was 3 yrs old. She took care of his funeral and stuff but is wanting me to pay for it!

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 7:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I am not a lawyer but you might find some help if you Google your state and the words "bar association". At the state website hold cursor over resources (top of page) and then click on legal aid. They might be able to help you. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• kagegirl.........................
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I also meant to say that lawyers will usually give a complimentary first time consultation. Call a few and ask about that. Verify that they deal with this kind of law first.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2010