Am I the only one disgusted by ...... adult content

Anal sex? Sure..poke me in the pooper! I think it's sick. I saw a porn once (scarred me for life as I am NOT a porn connoisseur.)  Anyway, this woman's butthole was so big that you could drop a golf ball into it. SICK!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm with ya- if others want to do it go ahead, but it's not happening to me =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• No IN through the OUT door for me action either!!!! Ummmm NOT!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Me either, not made for that IMO...but what others do I really don't care.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 7:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yuck. I am definitely not interested in anything like that, and fortunately, DH isn't either.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Oh yeah, I definitely don't care what others do...in fact, I'm pretty sure I never learn of it anyway! lol My hubby always makes little comments, but no way, I"m sorry. When he lets me shove a dildo up his exit hole, than I'll CONSIDER IT!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Nasty I totally agree Yucky lol. It seems like it would feel like a big turd being shoved back in lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 7:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• ok so ill admite ive done it..several times. i dont know why men find it so..interesting..needless to say i save it for only special occassions...but if your not comfortable doing it then it throw the whole exsperience off from the get go...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 7:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Heidikans....YES!!!! I bet it feels like they're crapping....not an erotic type of feeling! lmao!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Bump
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 7:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• You're definitely not alone. I'm not into that. I don't care if others do it, I just don't want to know about it. I found out that a couple we know tried it (one of them had a few too many drinks and felt the need to share) and it took along time before I could see them without that knowledge coming into my mind.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2010