so crazy out of my mind!

My hubby and I just got into a huge blow out and he walked out. I have no idea where he is. I tried calling hiney to have him come work things out. I need to vent to someone but the only person I felt close enough to go to when I needed someone is now engaged and his fiance doesn't like him talking to me so I. Trying to respect that. I feel so alone right now. My kids are at my parents so I can't cuddle them. I seriously don't know what to do. I am so down right now. I just want to tell him I'm sorry but I don't feel right doing it by text. Sorry I know this isn't a question more of a vent but yeah thanks for listening

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• OK- Deep breath- I'm sure he's just blowing off steam. I think it'd be ok for you to text him to say sorry & to come home. Why waste a nite w/out the kids alone. Now you have the house to yourselves to kiss & make up! :) Good luck
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Deep breath! let him cool off. I learn things the hard way. if mine leaves after a stupid fight, i wait at least 2 hours till I call or text. just cry if u need to. depending on what it was about, im sure you can work it out. say sorry and not bring it up again? maybe? good luck
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 8:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• First do not call or text him any more. You look needy that way. Just wait. Go clean something or do something to calm down. Wait it out tell he gets home. Then if he is acting ok talk to him. If he is acting like an ass still. Give him the cold shoulder.  At least that is what I would do.  See if you had a way.

Answer by louise2 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• have a beer or a drink if ya can, listen to some music. and entertain yourself. clean, cook, watch t.v but dont call him just let him blow off steam so when he gets home u can talk rash...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• give him time to cool off;; that is why he left in the 1st place he wants to clear his mind. when he comes home both of u will be calmer and hopefully talk it out in a rational manner. GL
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My husband and I used to have HUGE fights... and I tended to be really needy, so I would call him, and call him... and call him. lol
    Like another mom said, I learned the hard way. Give him some time to cool off, and you take this time to think it over. Try thinking about the argument from his perspective, as much as possible. That helped me. Then, when he gets home, let him come to you.. don't give him the cold shoulder. If he doesn't come to you after 10 mins or so, go to him, look him in the eyes and say "I love you, and I'm sorry." Thats it. I bet he will apologize too. If he is still royally pissed, and rejects your apology, then it is probably a big issue for him, and he needs some time.
    I hope this helps. I wish I had had someone to tell me these things when my DH and I were having issues.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 9:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• just text him "i love you and im sorry" and let it be...give him some time to cool off. dont keep calling or hes only going to stay pissed. cleaning is a GREAT idea because not only will it help occupy you, but physical activity relieves stress...and as a bonus your house will be clean when he comes back home and thats got to make him happy. and hell, have a drink too, it'll tale the edge off.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Give him time, he will come back, but don't be surprised if it takes a loooooooooong time. He might like to worry you a little if he is feeling mean about it. Try to push it out of your mind, very hard I know, but when morning comes things will look different. I would not text him, or call him. He ran away, why should he be rewarded for that? You have to be strong. Wait for him to come back.

If you were wrong, or said things you didn't mean you should say that, but if you believe that you were not wrong then you don't need to apologize to him. It depends what the argument was and what was going on.

Meanwhile, try to do something for yourself in your alone time, a nice hot bath, a good book, tv...take advantage of the time you have. This will blow over so no sense getting in a knot over it...I know easier said than done!

Good luck...It will get better!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:17 AM on Dec. 18, 2010