pregnant w/ my last.. looking into the 3d/4d ultra sounds.. what are your thoughts on them?

Im tryin to do the latest EVERYTHING w/ this pregnancy from photo shoots to belly casts, and came across the 4d ultrasound idea...

i know these can be pricey, but for those of you who had them done, were you happy with the results?.. or is it just like other ultrasounds which are always a blessing to see.. but you wouldnt have mind waiting til the baby was actually here.

Also, those who have had them done, did the baby really look just like they do in the 4d ultrasound?

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 8:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• it was the best thing i ever did. and i only have one and i got a video too. they make sure you are under a care of a physician and had ultrasound for medical purposes. yes she was exaclty like her ultrasound. and she put her hand in her mouth and she use to do this when she was born also when she was hungry. it was incrediable. and th ebest thing is it was like really good thing to bring family two. the one i went they had a big screen tv for all to see. i say do it. enjoy it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I loved my 3d 4d ultra sounds! Do it!
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 8:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I never had the opportunity but if offered I would GO FOR IT!
    gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 9:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Our hospital actually did them when they did the 22 week ultrasound. I personally think they look creepy. There's no way in hell I'd pay extra for them.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2010