Are you ready for Christmas?

I cannot believe Christmas is 8 days from now. I don't feel ready for it at all. I still have shopping to do, I haven't done any baking or candy making this year. We have a tree up, although none of the other decorations have been put up.

My DD has been in and out of the hospital for the past 3 weeks, so I know why I am not ready, I just wish we had one more week.

cornflakegirl3

Asked by cornflakegirl3 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• Yes!! I just love the cozy feeling and being with my family on christmas!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Nope not quite ready and we are having our family Christmas tomorrow,I still have a few things to wrap and finish up
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I am very close to being ready, a couple more easy things to pick up, making cookies tomorrow. Packing on Monday night b/c we are leaving for my mom's sometime on Thursday.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Do NOT allow the calendar to rule your holiday especially seeing that you have had other things going on... there is nothing saying you HAVE to do "your" Christmas celebration on the 25th. You can maybe do a hot chocolate and memory night on the 25th or if you are religious do something in honor of your religion and then have your celebration later.
    gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 8:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'm just ready for it to be OVER!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I am pretty much ready....Few odds and ends but that is it here. You have alot on your hands if your daughter has been in and out of the hospital so just do the best you can!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• me too cbk mom3!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• almost
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 8:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yes I am ready and can't wait to watch the kids open presents.
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 8:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• not really...i am not into christmas that much because my family is far away ; it is not the same without family. i am looking forward to newyears though!!
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2010