belly band

where did you get yours, did it work, and how much did you pay

THX

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 8:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i got mine from the maternity section at target. i forget how much it costs....probably not much since i'm cheap lol. it did work well for me when i was big. it made my back feel better and i could get around easier.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I got mine at Motherhood but any maternity store should have them. I also think you can get them at babies r us. I paid $20 for mine, I think they have gone down a little, but really $20 isn't bad when you think about that you will never have to waste money on maternity pants lol. Also, if you are smaller (like me) or your shirt is a little shorter, fold it in half so that is doesn't go down as far. It was honestly the best thing i got for maternity clothes!
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I bought mine from motherhood for $20, but I hated it. It rubbed into my skin on my back. It hurt so bad.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• target! $20 or so! i loved it! i could keep wearing my clothes until i was almost 6months pregnant!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I only found out about them AFTER I had my daughter. Those nine months would have been so much more comfortable!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:23 AM on Dec. 18, 2010