Any one ever notice the older people get the shorter their hair gets...lol!

harris4

Asked by harris4 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have noticed that and I am worried being 50 that I might fall into that trap someday I hate short hair and don't want that happening to me.LOL!!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• because you start caring more about the people in your life than maintaining the look of a complicated hairstyle
    Some ladies lose mobility in their upper body and can no longer keep up with styling
    I've always had short wash and go hair

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yes, and the 'higher' too lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yes and its extremely hard to get them in rollers lol. I am determined when I get older not to be one of them.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I agree with LovingSAHMommy. I never understood that. I suppose they have their hair short so it would be easier to manage. I just don't understand why they all have to look like Ronald McDonald.
    mamachels16

Answer by mamachels16 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• YES! I was just saying that to my mom the other day LOL why do old women cut off all their hair? LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yes! I always wonder why every old lady gets the white Ronald McDonald hairdo at some point, lol! I refuse to sport that when I'm old! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I have short hair. It's just one less thing for me to spend a half hour maintaining every day. I just throw some modeling silk in it and go! I don't even remember the last time I brushed my hair haha!

I don't want the old lady puff fro though. I hope I'm still a bit stylish when I'm an old lady =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I wanna chop my hair off...lol I don't have time for it
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 8:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I have really thick curly hair, its more work the shorter it is, because I'd have to use a ton of styling products if I can't just throw it up in a ponytail
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2010