DIET!!

i was a certain weight last weigh in with pregnancy.. i was almost 20 lbs less with shoes and jacket on a week and half after delivery... but i can't stop "eating for two" i was feeling pretty good considering i could fit in my pre-pregnancy pants a week after i had him (still 20 lbs more than i was before pregnancy but it must be portioned out around the body not just in belly) but now i feel MASSIVE.. i know i just need to get out of this mind set. but i still feel fat as mess... any suggestions on how to loose this weight fast???

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• You have to just force yourself to start exercising. I'm right there with you, except I had my baby seven months ago, and I feel awful and immobile. I just made myself get on the treadmill tonight for the first time in I can't even remember. I turned the heat down really lown so that I was cold, made me want to go work up a sweat!!! Good luck!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I will tell you this after I had my two kids, I stressed about losing and losing it fast, but the more I didnt stress about it and I started being more conscience of what I was eating and what I was doing it came off quickly, but if you are wanting to losing it really fast, i did south beach diet which it took some work, but I did it and it helped me change the way that I look at food and about what I eat, and plus I added some exercise and now its smoothing sailing for the most part, good luck;

Army108th

Answer by Army108th at 8:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Well I felt the same way after I have had my son who is 17months now. But when I was pregnant I ate,but wanted to eat more and knew that if I did I would get sick and throw it all up, so after my son I ate whatever I wanted and forgotten that I was not pregnant anymore and that I needed to eat more healthier foods. I was fed up with the way my body looked so I just watched my calorie intake and stayed away from things that I loved like sweets and pasta for about a month. If you want to lose weight and lose belly fat you have to do cardio. I did insanity, but there are other mild workout DVDs out there. But if you need help with losing weight I'm there for you and I would love to help you out if you need it. So please write back and I would send you pictures of my before and after look.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 9:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• If you're going to start working out try interval training- 1 min at slow pace and 1 min at fast pace. It really helps to speed metabolism.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• follow my weight loss journey after twins at http://gettingfitaftertwins.blogspot.com/
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 1:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2010