• In the Spotlight:

Before children, what were your hobbies?

Do you still find to do them now?

Alma_C

Asked by Alma_C at 5:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• let's see, my hobbies before kids: go to work, go to the bar, go to sleep, go to work, go to the bar, go to sleep...lol that was my life. then i met and awsome guy, got married, had kids, and my life changed drastically. i now don't care for bars, and i'm a SAHM.
    Anonymous

• I agree... I threw in some competitive horseback riding...
    dlwsbjmknox

Answer by dlwsbjmknox at 5:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Shopping and sleeping. Ok really, I enjoyed doing ceramics but I haven't been to a class in years.
    KC33

Answer by KC33 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Horseback riding
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Let's see...I did and still do...ride horses, travel, wine tastings, dancing, singing, reading, video games, movies, going to see live music and yes an occasional night at a bar. I do still find time to do all that still.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 8:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Wow.. before kids.. I am so blessed to have them, But I would sleep til Noon...Drink here and there smoke.. party.. hang out ...But don't do any of that anymore..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I was a workaholic! Seriously! I had to scale back enormously.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 10:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• video games, crocheting, cross stitching, READING, can't you tell i miss reading, sewing small things. its hard for me to find time now because i go to school and lucian is almost 21 months and wants to help mommy with everything she is doing. oh i also used to bake a lot.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 10:47 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I was bored, out of my mind! ....
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:51 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I actually used to make goddie bags and I used to sell it .I used to make them for different occasions and I used to bake alot.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2008