Please remind me... why exercise?

health
feel better
etc....

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• exercise for a min 30 minutes a day is important for every aspect of your life. it strengthens your inner and outer body. you will live longer, healthier and feel good because when you are in shape there is nothing you can't do
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Gives you more energy and some people say it can help to lengthen your life!

andria82

Answer by andria82 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• dumbbellit is a very good stress relief. to get motivated while i am working out i channel the frustration,anger, whatever negative feelings i have into the work out and i work out harder and longer which gives me good results. when i use that technique i don't feel the "burn" as much.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It is great stress relief, it makes you feel good about yourself, and you feel better physically. I find that I also keep to my healthy eating kick when I exercise, as well, and yield less to potato chips and cookies.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 2:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Energy
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• to teach your children that it is important.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 7:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2011