Is it possible to still get pregnant if you have had a tubal...cut tied and burned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Health

• Cut, tied and burned?? Not likely, but I guess it's not completely impossible. Hubby is cut, tied and burnut, there is still a VERY VERY VERY small chance he could get me pregnant though.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yes it is. NOTHING but taking ALL baby making parts out or not having sex is 100%!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• it's possible but not probable
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My coworker did
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yes, my cousin had a tubal 4 years ago and is pregnant now with her 5th child.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 9:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• HIGHLY unlikely, although not unheard of. It is possible for the tubes to grow back together. But more people die from bee stings, than people have a tubal spontaneously reverse.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 9:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My mother sure did and that was in the 80s. She had her 1st three daughters within a couple years of each other, then after my youngest oldest sister, she had her tubes tied....and then my brother was born 4 yrs later...they went in and cut AND burned em...then 1yr 5 months later I was born...soo yeah i believe its possible.
    She probably would have had more children had she not passed away at such a young age...she was 38.
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• The chance is the same as using condoms - something like 2.7% possible. The bad thing is though, is that the chance of an ectopic pregnancy skyrockets. So if you think you may be pregnant and you starting having sharp pains in your abdomen, around the ovaries kind of, get yourself to a doc or ER immediately.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I had a cousin that that happened to. But I still agree, very unlikely. Odds are against it.
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 12:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Very unlikely

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2010