Who is your hero?

Asked by mamaziller at 9:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my mom

Answer by leksismommy at 9:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My hubby he's such an amazing person and has overcome some serious stuff in his life he's my hero hands down

Answer by Heidikans at 9:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My hero is my son. He is living with autism, and even though he really doesn't understand what it means, he just goes day by day and does his best in everything he does, and I thank God every single day for blessing me with him.

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Honestly? My husband. He is there for me no matter what. He chose to take my package deal of me and my son, who has autism. He supports me in every way. I don't know what I would do without him.

Answer by layh41407 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My hubby. He has been there for me in so many times of trouble. He has always supported my dreams and desires and pushed me to better myself. When everyone else said I cant he said I can. He also accepts my children from previous relationships. He lifts me up when I am down. He is my miracle. Without him I would be in the streets or jail.

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I feel the same way Robsmommy. My son is autistic too and he is my hero.

Answer by kim0167 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• it was my mom but then she died now my hubby has the title :) my hubby deals with personal struggles on a daily basis and still manages to make me smile and laugh about 100 times a day, helps with the baby and goes to work every day. I feel very lucky to have my best friend as my husband.

Answer by ari914 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• my daughter. She is amazing

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My husband. I love him and admire his really wonderful personality.

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• my mother

Answer by kewi86 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2010