MY MAN

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET MY HUSBAND...PLEASE HELP

mwood108

Asked by mwood108 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Get him a watch. A wallet.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Get an Eco watch (The ones that run on sun light) and get it engraved, "I'll love you until the end of time" :) Watch will never die and neither will your love. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• LOL athomemommy that is good. that should be a commerical. I bought my hubby a xbox 360
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• What does he need or what is he always complaining about that "damn...I have to get _____"
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yeah a nice shirt or a good cologne or a dvd he always wanted ir a gift basket with all the things he likes personalized
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• ..depends on how much you want to spend.

I heard pilot lessons advertised over the radio today...or a package of lessons in something else that he might be into like golf or karate?

Does he like to read? A kindle or a nook.

Football guy? NFL team toaster...puts the team logo right on his toast lol

sign him up for a monthly club like wine of the month club or coffee of the month club

spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I listen to my DH all year and try to pick out something that he says more than once. I got him an MP3 player. He had an iPod touch, but hated it. I also got him some action movies and a digital picture key chain. The kids and I are going to make him a calendar, for when he goes out of town. My DH likes it when we get him something that reminds him of us when he is not here.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:26 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I'm in the same boat! I already got him an electric razor set because he has been talking about getting one for a few months.. but I wanted to go pick him out one other gift and I am just clueless! The man has everything lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2010