Not to sound rude. BUT IM SICK OF MY FRIENDS AND ALL THERE BABIES!

OKay So when i was 16 i had my son, i also know a few friends who had kids around the same time, now i was smart and didnt get pregnant again! i wanted to wait for the right time! all of my friends who have babies are poor and living at home they all have BEAUTIFUL little girls!! well for the last 3 years i have been wanting a child!! and watching my friends gets pregnant BY ACCIDENT! and getting THERE FREAKING TUBS DONE! so they cant have any kids i know three girl who all have two kids and tubes done. i know one girl with two kids who is gonna have another in a year or so! WHAT I DISLIKE! Is now that i have a career a great guy our own place, we want a baby and CANT GET PREGNANT ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS! and my friends HATE having two kids so much they all think im crazy and talk down to me or laugh about me wanting another baby im so scared that i wont be able to have another child and they look at me like im lucky im about to snap!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• They don't really sound like friends. sorry
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• What is the question?
    evelyngayle

Answer by evelyngayle at 10:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• well anything under a year is considered to be normal amount of time for trying to concieve. but i would consider re-evaluating my friends if they treat you like that. that will take alot of stress out of your life too, and stress is not something you want when you're trying to concieve. but anyway, gl
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I understand. It took us 2 years to conceive our 2nd baby. (((hugs)))
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I understand the frustration you are feeling. I think if you are trying to get pregnant and you aren't maybe you shouldn't try so hard. Sometimes stress can cause you to not get pregnant, so while everything is falling into place for you maybe you and SO are trying to hard to have a baby. I know for me it happened by accident when I wasn't really trying.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time, in everything. I know how hard it is, I ended up waiting three years before I could get pregnant again. Just keep trying, it will happen. The thing I had to learn, don't try too hard. I know that sounds stupid, but I was so worried about getting pregnant, that I was stressed out, angry, and not having any fun. Once I remembered to have fun, it wasn't that much longer that i got pregnant. Good luck, mama. It will happen.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:32 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Stressing about it won't help, which I know is very hard not to do. If you do the deed to often your SO sperm count can be too low when you need it to be high. Good luck
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 8:45 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I know it must be hard BUT they are living thier lives you might not approve but thats life good luck ... but it seems you nor your friends are good friends to eachother *coming from a girl that has 8 besties* i find this to be sad
    Roxeybunnie

Answer by Roxeybunnie at 1:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• don't stress over the fact that they have what you desire. Focus in on your relationship with your loved ones and see how your family expands. be blessed
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 12:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It sounds like you have mde very mature choices since having a baby at 16. Don't worry about what those "friends" sayto you. Great things come to those who wait.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2010