i told my husband id allow for our son to be named after him if he got my name tattooed on his chest.. haha!

he wanted a junior/II and i wanted to pick something on my own, not something his mother picked for him. So i said yes, only under one condition and that is my name tattooed right across your chest.

i was really only kidding.. see'ing as how thats not my husbands character, nor mine, to do things like that.. esp him. he thinks and thinks about things over and over he takes forever to make decisions.

so much to my surprise, i still cannot believe it, HE DID IT. My first name is written right across his heart.. are u kidding me??? I WAS KIDDING!! he is CRAZY i still cannot believe he did that!!! NOW..........................i dont get to pick a name for our son?? LOL.. a bet is a bet.. or is it? hahahha.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• hahahaha lol
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 10:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• hahaha... he's got you there. I guess he REALLY wanted your son to be named after him lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• HAHAHA now you gotta do it
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• that is awesome! What a great guy! Guess you will just have to have more kids so you can pick a name!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• WOW! What a Surprise- HUH? LOL:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• so what are u gonna do? tick tock........
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• omg, i dont know!! lol!! a name is a life long thing.. so is a tatoo! .... i havent yet told him im still thinking about NOT doing it... we have a few months left.. lol!! guess we will have to see..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• He picks the first name, you pick the middle name? Or perhaps you can ask to have the middle name be his name. Bottom line is that he followed through on his part...is his name really so bad?
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yeah i would ask if he wants to compromise if you can choose a middlename or something like that but yeah a bet is a bet but that is awesome wow
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• You said it...he did it...it's a done deal my dear. Now unless your husband name is Euclinidus, I think your son will be fine...LOL
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2010