Trust betrayed

Curious to know what type of action to take when the person you are with and have kids by, keep taking money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• yeah i would get a different account & dont give him the pin & i would do what is best for you & you kids good luck mama im sorry your hubby is doing that to you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My ex did that, even taking the rent money and then saying he has no idea where it went, must have gotten lost...its one of the many reasons he is an ex.

but in your case, perhaps get a seperate checking account, don't give him pin numbers, checks etc. And do some conseling.

what is he taking it for?
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Idk but it is always cash
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yeah I would just keep the cash out of the house, or keep only a small amount..that you don't really care about losing.(although I'm sure you would rather he didn't take it at all)

you could also talk with him, but I'm guessing you've done that.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• angrythat would be a deal breaker imo. what kind of man takes food from his kids' mouths? i would not give counseling a try in that case. his ass would be gone...u wont be missing out on any thing because he is taking from u and the kids in the first place, he is scum get rid of him. i have been there before; i dated a guy few years ago who would steal hundreds of dollars from me and he would swear he didn't take it! the MOTHER F***ER would help me turn the house upside down mattress and all. we went to bed and there was $800 on the night stand; just me and him in the house,when i woke up there is no money (for rent) on the night stand and the house was not broken into hmmm it must have been casper..... get rid of this piece of shit he will never stop! been there done that.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Do your -self a favor.....GET RID OF HIM .

This is just a furture of heartache, Honey ♥♥♥♥♥

If trust is lost now......what about 5 or more years from now ? ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I always paid the bills the day I got paid and went to the grocery on the way home & bought gas. I'd hide most of what was left. So if he took what was in my wallet it wouldn't be much

Answer by admckenzie at 10:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Put in the bank, get a debit card and don't leave a penny laying around is the only way it is going to stop.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• You need to find out why and what for. There are different way you need to handle different reasons. If it's a gambling issue, then it's an addiction and he needs help overcoming it. If he's stealing money to by his whore nice stuff...then it's a rip his balls off and shove them down his throat response on your part.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2010