TTC w/ an ovaian cyst

Any moms out there who KNEW they had an ovarian cyst & successfully got pregnant..
Any moms have issues bc of the cyst?

I had one removed in sept- it grew back in less than 3 weeks.. TTC now- hoping it doesnt become a problem.

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i had one when i got pregnant with myfirst, but it was pretty small and i didn't have to have it removed or anything like that. it didn't give me any problems.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I had a D&C and laporoscopy done in September of 2007. I got pregnant in Feb. of 2008. I have P.C.O.S. and didn't use birth control for like 8 years. Just never got pregnant. For me I think the D&C did it. My sister and I smoked pot once with the neighbor guy on the 11th of February and we both got pregnant in February. I don't know if that helped at all, but I'm just saying....
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I should add that it wasn't just one cyst that i had on one ovary, it was multiple cysts on both ovaries. And I still got pregnant.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Sex 3 times a day could have helped too. I know they say if you're TTC every other day is best, but that didn't work for me.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• When I was 17 years old I had rutured cysts on both of my ovaries so I had to have surgery and have one and half ovaries removed. The doctors said that I would only have 50/50 percent change of getting pregnant after the surgery. A month after I got married I got pregnant. I now have two kids and my ovaries never grew back. good luck!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2010