For those of you who will be praying tonight...

my 4yr old will be having another surgery in the beg of Jan. please keep her and her doctors in your prayers! shes had a lifetime struggle w/ her bowels, and i pray pray pray this is the last surgery.. i get so nervous when she has to be put under anestethics.. makes me worry so much.. so pray for my nerves as well.. but more importantly, for hers.

Thank you so much! I am a firm believer that Prayer changes things!! And I want my little girl to grow up and have a healthy life! who wouldnt!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• o sorry to hear that. i will pray for her right now.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I will pray for her as soon as I post this answer. I truly wish you all the best.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'll pray for you and your family. I totally agree about Prayer being able to change things. My DD was a healthy child until this past August. She became very ill and they thought she might not make it. She pulled through and did great for 16 weeks, We have had a couple set backs since Thanksgiving although I do feel that now we are on the right track to figuring out what is wrong with her.

Praying that all goes well in January and that you don't have to go through another surgery.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Lord be with this little girl.

I wish your family all the best. God Bless.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 10:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Done!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I will keep your little girl in my thoughts...
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 2:17 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I am praying. (((hugs)))
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 11:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2010