I hate when this happens

Im full of energy and got no one to share in the excitment. I got no gf that wants to go out. The last gf I had had 5 kids no one is about to watch 5 kids. I tried talking to soe guys for fun and they are on some real lame shit. I had a fiend that was down to partty no matter what (no longer friends now). We didnt always have money but made it happen. now I can not find anyone like that. I hate not having someone that is about having fun. Everybody about some stupid shit. I hate it. Feel likes i am wasting my years because i can not find anyone that is willing to partyin the house every. IDK people think partying is wrong. I am still young but cant enjoy it...ugh

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 10:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• i am 53yrs old i love good party as long i am in bed at 1am i still need my beauty sleep
    so where do you want to go i can be there in no time
    i have my dancing shoes i just need dust them off
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'm one of those lame people that doesn't like to party, lol. I like to have fun, but my idea of fun changed when I became a mother. I think it just happens to some people.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• @dutch I'm ready girl! Let's get it! @loving...I still love to go to the club love getting dressed loved the hustle and bustle of the night. I just want to party like a single person (that I am) not think that I am mother. I just want to have fun lol I'm not trying to get wasted but just a good time laughs and drinks. I dont like being a homebody.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Count Me in I wanna go out but my hubbys mad at me so I'll hop on a plane and be there shortly lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• girl if you dont brush him off and come on!!!
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Sounds like it's time for you to find new friends.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• oh man it is not that easy to find friends like whenyou were a kid. I maybe picky as hell but shit I want friends that are well off so i can aspire to be more like them. Right now all i see is a bunch of hoodrats lol You know people with bad morals/values and aint going nowhere. I'm trying to make it but afraid to approach some people outside of my "economic" circle lol I dont want to be laughed at.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2010