Some people

I dont understand how some people can call themselves friends of others then get on here and talk bad about them and judge them for stuff they dont agree with. What happened to having true friendships on here and in real life. I would never do that to anyone I call a friend and I certainly wouldnt do it to people in general. If I have something to say about you I will certainly tell you TO YOUR FACE. Why cant people just get along anymore?

ready4baby2011

Asked by ready4baby2011 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• i dont know i may not see my cafemom friends in person but i still consider them my friends i dont talk bad about nobody i dont try to do that
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• me either ricanmami. I think that is totally wrong
    ready4baby2011

Comment by ready4baby2011 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yeah i think so to
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Not sure exactly what happened, but the best thing you can do is to forgive them and let it go.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I don't have close cyber pals but on here and in life, I prefer to be honest.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• The only person I complain about is my DH, and I will eventually talk to him, if i haven't already. I think a lot of people are afraid of confrontation, and they will not tell their friends how they feel. So they come here and complain to us about how their friends are complete morons. They have to get it off their chest or they will go crazy.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• spiderwell i have some friends in real life who have certain situations /issues/problems going on in their lives,so i sometimes come on here to ask for inputs and opinions but that doesn't mean that i am bashing my friends at all. alot of the time i just want a 3rd opinion (that is unbiased)and alot of the time women on cafemom give very good and honest advice.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• aww I'm sorry you feel that way. I am new to cafe mom and I like coming on and reading peoples questions and answering posting my own questions. I look at it like if I find a friend on here... I want a friend who is going to tell me the truth. I don't want to make friends so that they will agree with everything I say. Its kind of nice hearing the truth from strangers. I hope you feel better. I am an Honest friend. Friend me. I won't bash you. :)
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 1:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• A friend who agrees with you on everything you say is just telling you what you want to hear not what you should hear.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 1:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• With some people, I wonder if they think it's okay to bash their "friends" if they are arguing. I had a friend do that to me and she even tried to sway my DH to see her point of view. He told her off and I never went back to the friendship. Depending on the severity of the judging, I would view it as a betrayal of trust.

You can get advice on what to do about a friend in the virtual realm or in real life. You can be honest with your friend and say that you don't agree with him/her and/or what he/she is doing. However, you still show that friend that you care and you are trustworthy. You never bash a friend; it goes against the bonds of friendship.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 1:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2010