What is something you...

are proud of that your child does/just learned how to do?

My 7 1/2 month old just learned to crawl, and was EVERYWHERE today :) I am such a proud mommy!

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son just learned how to make the "d" in his name. He has always been a bit behind with fine motor and I was so proud the other day when I asked him to "write" his name and he made the "a" then all of a sudden he made a "d". I hugged him and told him how proud I was. Now we need to work on the "i", "e", and "n". (Aiden).
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 11:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Crawling is so fun!! My son is learning to share :)

Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 10:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Congrats !!!!

My DD at 2yrs 1mo knew the whole alphabet by sight and knew how to count to 20, she constantly wants to learn and Im proud of myself for working with her.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 10:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• im proud of everything my son has done!! he is 4 years old and he knows how to spell certain things already,he has been riding a bike without training wheels for a while now,he knows his full name,his birthday,how to count to 13,his ABC's,he knows some songs by heart,he is big into art.........he draws people,and stars,shapes,he drew me a christmas tree the other day and it was beautiful....he knows how to draw alot of things by himself.....he is very smart for his age!! im proud of him for everything he has accomplished in his 4 years,im proud of how much he cares about people and animals....he has gone thru a stage where he loved animals so much that he has hurt them and didnt know it! i pray to god he turns out better than his dad!!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My youngest just learned how to spell our last name. He's even writing it really well, too!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I read a book to my 3yo tonight and let him finish the sentance. It was all from memory but I loved knowing he pays attention when I read!!!
    Chantalg12

Answer by Chantalg12 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• How cute :)
    TsMommy428

Comment by TsMommy428 (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• That's great Leksismommy!!!! I would be so proud too!
    TsMommy428

Comment by TsMommy428 (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• At this point, I'm just happy my son is learning to LISTEN!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:32 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My 9-year-old just learned how to calculate the cube of a three-digit number in his head.

My 6-year-old recently beat her Grandfather at chess, which is a goal she's had for the last two years.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2010