Anyone Have A C&C Cage They No Longer Use?

I'd like to find some cubes to build a cube and coroplast cage with. I threw all my old ones away and now I'm kicking myself. lol

badgirl44654

Asked by badgirl44654 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pets

• Honestly, I bought two packs of Organize-It's grids from Target and they were around $12.00 for a set that could make a decent sized cage. I have 10 guinea pigs so I needed the extra grids. I just fit them all to the size of the coroplast. It would be cheaper just to get them that way. I bought the smaller squared grids.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• whats a c and c cage?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Cube and Coroplast cage like on guineapigcages.com
    badgirl44654

Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• We have a bunch of grids and connectors but the one coroplast is urine stained.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I'm just looking for the cubes and connectors. I have a good local source for the coroplast. What color do you have and how many cubes, and connectors? Please send a private message with all the particulars. Quantity, price, etc.
    badgirl44654

Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 7:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Do you know how many came in a pack? I found a store online that has them for $1 each and 35 cents or something for metal connectors that look like they'd work better than the plastic ones. I know the Wal-Mart where I live used to have them, but they don't anymore, and the closest Target is an hour away. I'll probably just wait and make a trip up there. Thanks I didn't really think of Target.
    badgirl44654

Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• There were enough to make a 3 foot cage. If you need connectors, I can help you out. I'll see if I have any spare grids. What size do you need? What pets are they for? I just want to make sure they won't sneak through!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2010