Help me please?! adult content

Okay I am so confused! I wanted to know if anyone has gone through this before.
I got a positive pregnancy test on 12/3. I should be almost 8 weeks now. I had some spotting for 2 days. I took another pregnancy test today and now it's coming back negative. I am so confused! I have a doctor's appointment on Monday so I guess it will get figured out then. I just want to know if anyone else has gone through a similar situation and what was your outcome?!
Thank you! Happy Hoildays Mommas!

ttcagirl86

Asked by ttcagirl86 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Was the line really dark? I've had positives where the line was very faint before and then started my period after that. I don't know if I was actually pregnant or not. With both of my daughters the lines were dark right away and there was no mistaking it.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• i dont wanna upset you, i am certainly in no position to give a professional opinion---but, when it happened to me, i had miscarried, it was so early in the pregnancy that there wasnt much bleeding. it was positive when i first took the test but apparently they embryo never developed correctly and i miscarried so when i took another test and it was negative, doc said it was because the pregnancy hormone was never really high because there was something wrong right from the start. and if this is true for you, dont blame yourself, these things happen all the time and its not our fault at all. but again, im not a doctor and i hope this is not the case for you-i wish you luck and hopefully a healthy pregnancy--just figured you wanted an honest opinion. good luck, hon
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 11:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yeah I had 4 dark dark lines. I also had a miscarriage in October, but that wouldn't have anything to do with it since my HGC went back to 0. I'm just so confused!
    ttcagirl86

Comment by ttcagirl86 (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Your doctor would definitely have a better answer for you. Good luck with everything.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• The doctor is your best bet. They may even go ahead and do a blood test to confirm. Did you use the same kind of test both times you tested? Good luck to you.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• only the doctor can really tell you!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 2:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2010