Nursery Colors?

We dont know if were having a boy or girl yet but we want to paint early so i can help also, what colors do you suggest because i dont really want it to be plain but i want it to be cute, but at the same time if i have a boy it will be appropriate.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• like a sage green is nice. You can then do an animal theme for a boy, or if you have a baby girl you can do a shabby chic with greens and pinks and white...
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 5:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• What about a medium shade brown or light? Nursery crib bedding sets are really in with brown/pink and brown/blue colors. It'll look great for either sex.
    meitaimom679

Answer by meitaimom679 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• OHHHH! I love chocolate and Tiffany blue for a girl! I think its soo cute!
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 6:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Bher color Christopher Robins Swing (Pale sage green) is the best color if your not sure. It goes great with pale blue and pink also!
    AidensMommy0525

Answer by AidensMommy0525 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i did really bright yellow and green (i didnt know the sex until delivery) and i used the fisher price rainforest theme for all my big things (high chair, pack n play, bath tub, bouncer, bedding and pretty much everythign else) and my DD loves the bright colors! she always looks around in awe. after she was born we added small girly touches. but we love it because it with the next one we can use all the same stuff
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 8:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• pale yellow and blue.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2008