Bad day here - Anyone have a funny story from today.

It was a hectic day and my husband made it worse by making me feel like shit tonight. I've been crying for two hours and so has my 3 month old. I need your funny stories - Thanks!

sunshine58103

Asked by sunshine58103 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry your day sucked!

I was getting ready to take my kids to the mall to meet with some friends and I told my husband "Maybe I'll just take a 20 out of the bank to pay for admission to the play ground and lunch" and my daughter who is 2 turned to me and said "Mommy, I need five dollars." lol.

Why she needed money and why *five dollars* is beyond me.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'm sorry :( Sometimes our husbands can be insensitive..I had a lady at work describe in detail her husbands penis size and he has a scrotum the size of a football, lol I work in a pharmacy and I get alot of TMI, LOL
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• We were walking into Girl Scouts for our end of the year celebration. My daughters uniform is a little big in the bottoms, since she is tall and skinny. She suddenly drops them ( they don't come off by themselves but are lose). We all sang I see London I see France . . . . . .

I hope that made you smile.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• drowning in laundry80s pinkbouncingi hope this make you laugh mama i hope your day gets better

Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Thank you! I giggled! I should share a few of mine too. . .

1. Dh was giving the 3 month old a bath in the baby bathtub on the livingroom floor. 2 year old wanted to help and knelt down by the bathtub. About a minute later the 3 month old pees and hits my toddler straight on!
    2. I was making a wrap with fresh spinach the other night and my 2 year old come up and say "I want leaf too!"
    sunshine58103

Comment by sunshine58103 (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My dad was reading the news and he said, F____ You, to one of the things he read, and my 4 year old son said, F__ Me too. I caught my 22 month old coloring on my 3 month old with a red marker. Her legs, onesie, hands and feet were red. My 3 month old started smiling at herself in the mirror. I told my 6 year old, "Frankly, I don't care!" And she said, "Don't call me frankly". I hope these cheer yo up a bit.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• tsk tski have a married friend who once told me ; she was having sex with her hubby and she was moaning, and she kept on hearing a noise ;at first she didn't pay too much attention to the noise because she was enjoying herself in the moment. then she looked over and her 8 month old was in his crib on the other side of the bedroom looking right at mom and dad and he was the one making those noises imitating mom. she was soooo embarrassed!! lol

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My 3-year old DD was hitting the button on our Leapfrog's fridge magnet barn; the song that played was "Old MacDonald Had a Farm". She just started shaking her butt back and forth to the tune, smiling and laughing when she saw me laughing at what she was doing. My laughing sparked her to keep hitting the button while shaking her "tailfeather". She must have hit that button 10 times. It was so funny I simply HAD to get a video. Needless to say, "Old MacDonald" was in my head most of the day. And it was worth it. LOL
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 1:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My husband walked over to his "Man Cave", which is in a small trailer about 50 yards from the house, to get a board game for him and his friends to play. The dog went with him. When he came back, he realized that the dog wasn't with him anymore and he figured that he'd accidentally left him in the Man Cave so he went back to fetch the dog. The dog apparently began barking and running in circles all the way home as if to say "You moron! You left me all ALONE for three minutes! How dare you!"
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2010