How do I get a cat spray smell out of the air?!

First off this is extremely frustrating because I dont even OWN a cat. Several different cats in the neighborhood tend to find their way up to my porch because it's a very large 24 x 12 covered stone porch and we've had some snow. Well... one of them has sprayed on my front door. When I opened the door it wafted the smell right into my entryway and it wreaks!!! I called a local vet who told me to try this stuff called nature miracle and I have sprayed it all over my front door and the carpet on my entryway and the smell has dissipated some but is still lingering and its just horrific. Does ANYONE know how to get this smell out of here? I can't stand it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pets

• Have you tried pressure washing it with a cleaner of some sort?
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yuck....well the natures miracle is a enzyme product, but you have to really saturate the whole area that was sprayed for it to work 100%. for inside the house i would get one of those odor absorbing sponge type products. i used one in my pantry when i had a whole bag of potatoes rot at once (omg, i think that's the most terrible smell ever!). it worked really well.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Natures miracle works the best.
    Kitten19

Answer by Kitten19 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2010