Ever feel like if you fell of the planet it would just be lighter ? adult content

yes I am depressed . Yes I am taking meds and yes I am going to therapy
No Iam not suicidal I have kids to think about . But I sure do feel worthless and unwanted

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I get how you feel.................... Sometimes even if I'm surrounded by ppl, I feel lonely. It's being in a space in your head no one around you knows about. Some days are better then others and I sure hope you have a better day tomorrow :)
    Chantalg12

Answer by Chantalg12 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Rest assured, we all have those moments. But, please realize, you do not need anyone in your life other than you and your children. You are a strong INDEPENDENT woman, who can do anything with her life. Get up, shake yourself off, and get out there. Trust me, I have felt like you.. I have been there and I have made it through. You will too. Yes, I get it would be nice to have a partner in life, but sometimes, we just don't. These are the times we should realize we are FREE. FREE to do whatever we want in life. If we want to totally move and start over, we can. If we want to change our name and hide out, we can... THERE IS NOTHING holding us down.

I know I can't help you in the ways I wish I could, but Please, please, sit down and think about your life and what you CAN do not what you cannot do.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:03 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Thank you It helped just to get it off my chest
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2010