Mean Posts on Cafe mom

Don't you hate it that innocent posters from cafe mom get their unwillings guts spilled over somethings so small??? Isn't this a place that other moms can seek an encouraging word and advice to do the same thing that the mean posters are doing... which is to raise thier children in the most positive environment as possible??

dlwsbjmknox

Asked by dlwsbjmknox at 5:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, it gets rough in here sometimes. I don't understand it either
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Wherever there is women, there is drama.. it's unavoidable!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• It's SUPPOSED to be that kind of place. But unfortunately with thousands of women, some menstrating, some pregnant and hormonal, and some in bad moods, drama and mean comments are inevitable. I just try to give them the benefit of the doubt and go on. Key word TRY... sometimes I get mad too....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Women are some of the most bitchiest people on earth. No one can hurt, humiliate and just be plain atrocious as a woman can. Now throw in the ability to do this anonymously and whew watch out.. In the same breath women can also be the only people on earth who can understand what another woman is going through. You just have to grow a thick skin and ignore the catty women because they haven't got anythng better to do than be B#@+&es. sorry they bug me too.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2008