career you love or career that make more money

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 12:03 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• the one you love, you learn to live with what you can afford. it's even possible in the right spot to live without gov assistance if you love being at home
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• mine and my fiance's favorite quote "I'd rather have a life than a living", I'd rather enjoy what I do
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 12:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• You're only in this world for so many, days, hours, minutes....why should you waste them doing something you hate or, at least dislike.
    Find something you love and do your best to make it what make you the best money.
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 3:32 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Career you love, but hopefully you can find the best of both worlds.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:04 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• love.... im a personal trainer.... i dont make a lot but i wouldnt have it any other way
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 12:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Ideally both.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Career you love....waking up and going to a job I hate is not worth the extra money in my book.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Career that I enjoy doing. Getting up in the morning is more joyful when I know that I enjoy my work and hassel free, bc I get into my job and did care how it turns out at the end of the day. I have enjoyed my job even though I didn't make as money as I would of liked. I have two different trades that I am really good at, but I didn't make a whole lot of money at them.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 4:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• A career that I love! But, I'd have to make enough money to live comfortably!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 8:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• A career you love will give you satisfaction and probably end up making you more money, because you'll be so enthuastic about it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2010