Does your husband/SO change the oil in your vehicle(s) or does he take it/them to a mechanic?

My Husband changes the oil in Our vehicles Himself..He knows a lot about vehicles and prefers working on/fixing them Himself when possible. And man, is He sexy when He does it..but He's always the sexiest Man, no matter what He's doing! ;D

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 12:04 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My husband takes our car to a mechanic. I just wish he knew how to do the job himself so we could save some money. LOL!
    NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I take MY car to the have the oil changed. I always wanted to learn how to do this myself... I think it would be cool to be able to do it!!! Maybe I will learn that this year!!

Cheers!!!!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I change my own oil. I refuse to pay someone to do it for me when I can do it myself.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• depends on if he feels like it, sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• my hubby is clueless about that stuff....i probably know more about it than he does! i take it to the shop.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• He changes the oil in his car -- he built his car from the ground up, and nobody else is allowed to do maintenance.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 12:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Depends on the money situation at the time. He knows how but, hates doing it. If he has some extra cash, he pays somebody.
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 12:23 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My husband does it occassionally for me, but when his mommy or sisters need it he does it right away. I want to learn how to do it myself to save alot a money.
    com_wat_may

Answer by com_wat_may at 12:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Normally my Dh did ALL of the maintenance work on the truck, but after going
    thru Chemotherapy several yrs ago, his hands start to hurt shortly after starting a job...
    So we take the truck in for some things and have a friend who loves tinkering with
    vehicles who does it at times....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• he does sometimes but he works so often that it is usually easier for me to just take it in and get it over with rather than waiting for him to feel like it or have time to do it
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2010