does anyone have cheap Health Insurance?

i'm wanting to get health isnsurance for my kid and husband. Looking for cheap about 140-2004 i like it to cover all and not an expensive co pay.

ANYONE GOT CHEAP?

babyvader07

Asked by babyvader07 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Health

• I am a medical underwriter in the individual sector for Blue Cross Blue Shield. Usually men and children can get policies pretty cheap (if they are healthy with not ongoing medical conditions). We have (in my region) many different plans to choose from that offer copays. If you get a higher deductible, the premium will be cheaper also. Usually only certain things apply to your deductible, so picking a higher one shouldn't be an issue unless there is a hospitalization or something. Just dr. visits usually do not apply to the deductible, so you just pay the copay. Go to blue cross blue shield of your state. You can get a quote online and compare the policies that are available. And before your bombarded with people trying to make money off you, I would stay away from discount plans like AMERIPLAN. Far away...
    Anonymous