I am so ready for this Christmas season to be over...

I am so sucked into the spend more money. I have spent over $900 and really it is just on two teens. One of which still wants more stuff. OY>...
Have you been sucked in and spit out? Holidays smolidays...

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope. Two daughters and two granddaughters... 8 presents. DONE all for $225.00!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No, I stayed within my budget and I'm really excited about everyones gifts this year.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I am so ready to. I appreciate people's generosity, but every new toy my son gets has to be packed. I have a box and a bag of extra stuff because Grandma spoiled him rotten. I am so sick of telling the poor child that he has to wait till we move to play with the new stuff because it is easier to move while it is still in boxes. I let him actually play with two of his gifts and the rest will move tomorrow and he can play with them then.

sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 12:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Ready for it to be OVER! Don't want any presents!
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 12:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• nope, not really. I have bought the kids stuff they wanted and only spent about 300.00 between the two of them. Got a couple things for hubby and a few 15 dollar gift cards and somthing for my mom and that's about it. The kids know they will not get everything they want-but they are OK with that. The other day, my 14 yr old son said mom, it's not about the presents...They are more interested in baking/decorating the cookies like we do every year and watching christmas specials and movies and such.
    I think that the season is ultimately what WE make of it. Don't get stressed out and don't feel like you have to spend a fortune to make people happy. Try to enjoy some of the little things-the way the lights sparkle, the taste of egg nog, watching an old christmas special you loved as a kid...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:23 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I did ok. It's what to get as much as how much to spend. 12 grandchildren makes for a large headache in more ways than one. lol But I'm still in a MERRY CHRISTMAS mood.
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 2:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Man, $900 is a lot of mulah!! I'm sure they will love their Christmas!
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 2:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2010