I need a hair cut badly

I dont have time to go to any salon so I was thinking about cutting my own hair. any suggestions on a easy way to cut your own hair at home ?

wowiemommy

Asked by wowiemommy at 12:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• take your time and its easier to get it even if you cut above your shoulders
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 12:38 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Do a google search for Freya's self trim method. For just a trim it should work just fine.
    JenW777

Answer by JenW777 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I don't trust any salons to cut my hair - they always manage to screw it up. What I do is make sure it's good and wet, flip my hair upside down, and slowly cut a straight line including all of my hair. What I have when I flip back up is a perfectly layered cut! I have always gotten compliments on it and have been doing it since I was 15 yrs old - 20 yrs ago!

P.S.
    My hair is thick, naturally curly - but this also works for thin straight hair as I do this for my girls also.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yep ^^^^ I have straight, fine hair and I do the exact same thing. When it comes to my face, I let my hair fall around my face while looking parallel at the floor and pull the rest back and just cut evenly around so the length of your hair is parallel to the floor. I hope you understand what I just said lol but it angles around your face perfectly. Good luck!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Good luck!
    Luvmybooskies

Answer by Luvmybooskies at 11:17 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yes i do need a trim but recently due to a very stressful experience i had some substantial hair loss.But it growing back now.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I have my husband cut mine ,he cuts a great straight edge.And it saves money too.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Pull back into a ponytail and slide the rubberband down to length you want your hair and cut right below it. Good luck.
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 10:50 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Use the scissors upwards when you cut the ends of the hair.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010