what are your thoughts on abortion?

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 12:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Pro-choice. No govt should be in the reproductive choices of women.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• IMO its murder
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Personally it's not for me. But i feel that there are some cases where it is okay. Like if the woman was raped or if there is something medically wrong where it would harm the mother.
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Don't even get me started
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:02 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• If the mother is addicted to drugs and refuses to quit while pregnant and will not properly care for the child, then its probably a good idea. I was forced to get one when i was younger (18) and it was a botched job and I had to get a D&C 2 weeks later. I was lucky to not be sterile and I would never ever do it again.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• its a womans right.... period! If its not a fetus it isnt murder...
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 1:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• it breaks my heart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Not my body, not my decision. I'm very much pro-choice for any reason. Of course, I don't agree with it as being used for birth control but I think that's more something that is thrown out there to suggest anyone seeking an abortion is doing it as bc.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I hate it. I can't imagine ever doing it! I think its so horribly wrong... I know someone who had 2 abortions and the second time to me is just stupidity and I have no sympathy for it. .. It sounds mean but how can you live with it. It would HAUNT me.. I'd have to be in a dire situation to do it. Some women see no other way out. To me if I was extremely young and couldn't take care of the child i'd rather put the baby up for adoption that abort.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 1:11 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• im kind of in the middle. at age twelve i was gang raped by 3 men and it was a choice that was pretty much made for me to have an abortion. I guess at that time others figured that would be the best option for the situation. but i hate that people use them as birth control and have them over and over. I believe they should only be availble in emergency situations
    newmommyjazz

Comment by newmommyjazz (original poster) at 1:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2010