If I have clear fluid leaking from both breast could something be wrong with me? adult content

My breast just started tingling and it was sort of uncomfortable almost like the "let-down" feeling you get while nursing. I dont usually have tenderness in my breast like this. FYI I have not breast fed in over two years. I am NOT on my menestration cycle either.

Could something be wrong with my breast? Is this how breast cancer starts please help im very worried. If you dont want to answer please, atleast bump the question, I am seriously freakin out and google wasnt much help. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Health

• stimulation can cause a discharge, you might just be horny
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Sometimes hormonal changes causes galactorrea what means milk production and since you have not breastfeed in a while its coming out water like but your best bet right now is to have an autoexam and also if you can go tomorrow with your doctor better, if you have a lump dont worry sometimes its just fat I used to have1 and disappear later the doctor said that if it moves and if it hurts a lot its a lump of fat.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i wouldnt panick but i never take a chance with my health. give the nurse at ur doctors office a call im sure she can shed some light on it and at least make u feel better :)
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 1:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It will be ok Mama. It's just hormones just give your dr or nurse a call to help calm your fears. BIG HUGS
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• call your dr to set your mind to ease
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:45 AM on Dec. 18, 2010