I need to get my voice back today.

I have tried everything I know to try and talk again.

eatingfor2245

Asked by eatingfor2245 at 1:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Health

• When Celine Dion lost her voice from singing and she needed to go back on tour she tried not talking for dayyyyy before her big shows and it worked. I think you need some tea and honey and a good nights rest:)
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 1:12 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• days*
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 1:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My b friend who is an actress swears by a shot of warm apple cider vinegar. Sounds horrible. But if you need it....
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I saw this on the Brady Bunch. You've gotta get your kid to ask Santa for it to come back :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I know a bunch of remedies but the most brutal and therefore most effective is to grab a cotton swab and dip it in tequila and someone swab your throat with it , another one try to rinse your throat with baking soda and water that has returned my voice for like an hour, the tequila in the other hand numbs my throat so much that I can talk normally again for the rest of the day.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• You and me both! I've been without my voice for a week now and sick for nearly two..I'm so fed up! I can't sing because of it, and that depresses me most. Hmpf.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I think you just have to wait it out. Drink tea with a lot of honey.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• tea & honey
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:45 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Both of my hands and wrists hurt because of it. All I am doing is trying to not talk at alland write what I need to say.
    eatingfor2245

Comment by eatingfor2245 (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2010